Resolved - Custom Skin - config.xml - images, colors

grafis

I've created a custom skin based off kurouto. I removed all the /images/color folders including common and placed all images in /images.

Working well with 2 minor exceptions - "common" images fail unless I put the then back here: /images/common, and the skin still shows all the color options in the Admin Layout options.

Any ideas on how to fix these two minor issues?

Here's my config - removed the entire color section.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<skin version="3.1">

<info>

<!--

UIDs can be generated on the unix/linux command line using `uuid -v4`, or you can use any string, as long as you think it wont accidentally be picked by anyone else

A good example of the latter would be something like '[email protected]'. While not necessarily an active email address, it's a pretty good approximation of a unique key

-->

<uid>[email protected]</uid>

<type>skin</type>

<name><![CDATA[lucias]]></name>

<display><![CDATA[Lucias]]></display>

<version>1.0</version>

<minVersion>5.0.0a</minVersion>

<maxVersion>5.1.*</maxVersion>

<creator>Devellion Ltd</creator>

<homepage>http://www.cubecart.com</homepage>

<mobile>false</mobile>

</info>

<images>

<!-- Common -->

<image reference="thumbnail" maximum="140" quality="75" default="noimage_thumbnail.png" />

<!-- Category Page -->

<image reference="category" maximum="580" quality="100" default="" /><!-- Doesnt need a default -->

<image reference="subcategory" maximum="75" quality="70" default="noimage_subcategory.png" />

<!-- Product Page -->

<image reference="gallery" maximum="45" quality="60" default="noimage_gallery.png" />

<image reference="normal" maximum="270" quality="90" default="noimage_normal.png" />

<image reference="enlarge" maximum="600" quality="90" default="" /><!-- Doesnt need a default -->

<!-- Possible names (sizes): thumbnail (138), product(300-ish), enlarged (big), zoom (bigger, poss. source?) -->

<!-- These are the ones currently in use -->

<image reference="tiny" maximum="30" quality="75" default="noimage_thumbnail_tiny.png" />

<image reference="small" maximum="116" quality="75" default="noimage_thumbnail.png" />

<image reference="medium" maximum="270" quality="80" default="noimage_normal.png" />

<image reference="large" maximum="600" quality="80" default="" /><!-- Doesnt need a default -->

</images>

</skin>

The above is all good.

I'm thinking you copied the Kurouto skin to Lucias, then switched your store to view Lucias before you started removing the "style" folders.

If so, then the Lucias "style layout" was cached at that point in time. Maybe by deleting all the files in /cache/skin/ except .htaccess will get you what you expect to see.

And while developing your skin, have Cache disabled (Store Settings, Advanced).