Meta data not recorded when entered.

Guest spicewest

Guest spicewest

I have previously entered individual meta descriptions and meta keywords for all of my products but they have vanished. When I re-enter them, and in fact the general meta data, it does not record the change and the boxes appear empty. The only thing that has changed recently is coding for google ads tracking has been added to the site

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Guest spicewest

I'm sorry I am a complete novice at forums. I don't know what you mean but I have added my Cubecart version into the signature box on my profile ...? Version 4.3.6

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dirty Butter, re: spicewest's last comment, several times I had thought about suggesting to you that you change your advice, "Please create a sig with your setup info." because it sounds like just so much mumbo-jumbo to someone who is not bulletin-board, internet-forum savvy. What does "sig" mean to the uninitiated? Your is advice is great, but I'd suggest getting rid of the terse shorthand, and paste in a more meaningful instruction about creating a signature in their profile. Just a thought ;)