Resolved - why is customer service so bad!

mayhem69

I was using a free trial version of cc5 and got a message today stating my customer base was full so i could not access my admin. Finally after countless emails between me and CSR Bill Wheeler i knew what had to be done, pay for a software license. He knew how worried i was about getting into the admin to make some major changes today. So i pd. the $144 for the software license.

Bill emailed me back acknowledging payment and my site is still not accessible and i do not have a software key!!

I still cannot enter my admin 6 hrs. after payment and i do not have a software license key to enter.

Anyone else have problems with the lack of customer service??

I am sorry for being a complete noob about this stuff, but i feel Bill is very unprofessional and lacks quality customer service!!

Anyone else have any issues with customer service?

I mean c'mon the guy knew how important getting into my admin was and i was completely disrespected.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I visit my CubeCart account at cp.cubecart.com, in the Dashboard, I can see a list of my license keys. See what happens when you 'unlock' yours (if it's not already).

thank you for your help bsmither!! I did that and also copy and pasted the key in my admin under i think general settings.

If you hadent told me that i would still be clueless with this.

See what i mean about the customer service! thank goodness for this forum

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback about your experience. I am terribly sorry that you feel let down and that we have not provided a satisfactory service.

It is rare that we recieve complaints and I will investigate this ticket today. Please do let us know if you require any further assistance.