//info_0.html page ?

generaldogsbody

Somewhere, an 'seo-friendly' URL was carried over from CC4. Between the two slashes is supposed to be the document's title, the 'info' part represents a site doc, and the '_0' is the doc id.

There is no database documents table with a record having the doc id of zero, and since there is no record, there is no title either. So whatever is creating this URL is getting mis-informed about what to use as a friendly URL.

Please reply with whether this URL appears as a link to something (an actual document link somewhere on the page?). Or is this URL just something you found on Google or were just playing around with.

Does the link still present itself somewhere if you turn off the SEO setting?

One place to start is to look directly at the database table CubeCart_seo_urls. If you can determine which record looks different than any other, delete it.

After that, I would add some diagnostic code to CubeCart so I can watch the values of variables being used, looking for the case where something is a zero-length string and ID of zero at targeted locations in the SEO class.

It is not a link to anything but it was picked up by some software I was using which analyses the pages on your site. I checked the database as you suggested but cant see anything out of the ordinary. There are some files with an id of 0 but these are sales items, gift certificates, search, login and register. I will try turning off seo setting and see if software still picks it up.

• 3 weeks later...