Resolved - Licence Key and Brand Removal

Jackal1983

I see what you mean. I wish I were knowledgeable enough to be of help, but you'll have to wait for others to offer a solution. I did find this post that seems to indicate this has happened to others.

http://www.cubecartforums.org/lofiversion/index.php?t16590.html

And CC itself had some kind of server glitch yesterday I think, so it might be related to that????

It wouldn't hurt to put in a Support Ticket!

i wounder if technical look at the tickets... im still waiting!!! not very good if i have the shop open and im loosing money!

You submitted a ticket on Saturday 8th? and posted again saying no response on Sunday 9th? Can you at least wait till the office is open? Devellion are open Monday to Friday, standard UK office hours.

Doesnt actually say anywhere what the technical opening hours are. Even when you get the ticket responce it say

"Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately".

When you spend £150 and the whole thing goes off you do get very impatient!!!!!!!!

Problem is know solved!