Show Product in Sales report?

Hey Guys,

Was hoping for a bit of help. My client sells tickets for events and they require to export the sales report to manage the e-tickets when the customer brings their print-off to their event/product they have bought a ticket for.

http://www.mygigticket.com

Unfortunately cubecart doesn't provide the product name in the sales report, only the order id, which then has to be cross referenced to find the event. This isn't very convenient and have been trying to figure out how to add product name to the report.

I can see that the report in the admin is using the CubeCart_order_summary table,

But I need the table in the cubecart CubeCart_order_inventory which associates the order number with the product.

Can anyone help with a potential solution?

Thanks in advance.

Just thought I would follow up on this incase it will help anyone else. To run a report on cubecart for everyone that has bought a specific product. You need to get yourself a MYSQL client.

You then run the following query in the client:

SELECT `title`, `first_name`, `last_name`, `line1`, `line2`, `town`, `state`, `postcode`, `phone`, `email`, `quantity`, `total`

FROM `cc_CubeCart_order_summary`

INNER JOIN `cc_CubeCart_order_inventory`

ON `cc_CubeCart_order_summary`.`cart_order_id`=`cc_CubeCart_order_inventory`.`cart_order_id`

WHERE `cc_CubeCart_order_inventory`.`name`="NAME OF PRODUCT"

Where all you need to do is change the NAMEOFPRODUCT to match the product you would like a sale report about.