why can not print web pages how i see it on video?

vit320

Hello vit320!

Several possibilities:

* The browser you are using is set to not print background images.

* CC5 uses HTML5 and HTML5 may have different ideas about layout when printing.

* CC5's stylesheet links are all media="screen" and no media="print".

Personally, if possible, I would use a free utility to do a screen capture, then edit, scale, and print from that utility.

• 2 weeks later...

We will presume that the issue you are experiencing is that as was mentioned above: background images not printing because the visitor's browser is configured to not print backgrounds (and there is nothing a web page designer can do force a browser to print background images), javascript-powered special effects that are not capable of being printed, and other aspects of modern web page design.

A solution that does not require a screen capture (and I agree that a significant percentage of those who browse the WWW wouldn't know what a screen capture is, or how to get one, regardless of the fact that since Windows 95, it's been a built-in feature -- don't know about Mac's) would probably require a skin specifically designed to be printed on the standard sized paper of your country.

• 2 weeks later...

dear bsmither , i use pc since 1980, it's my preferite hobby, i know  settings of my browser and i print background if don't waste my money...

I will say you one solution for this, really more simple of your suggestions.

So using social plugin, you can active the add-this and use a pdf printer button...

But this is a poor solution because other see my contents without it's need.