Minimum Order Quantity

harrisorganic

In CC Version 3 there was a code mod to give a minimum value of spend.

We then altered the code from $grandtotal to $quantity to have a minimum quantity, but this gave a min quantity of each line of product, not a minimum total quantity.

As I sell wine online I would like to have a minimum of 3 bottles purchased and ideally in lots of the following: 3,6,12,24,36... bottles

Is there a version 5 of this code? I am running 5.1.5.

Can you guys help us? Happy New year also.

regards

Duncan

Guest waynestewart

Guys, I have been after this mod too for several months. I really need help adding a minimum quantity at the checkout for my wildflower seeds business, ideally I would like to sell at least 5 packets minimum. Please can someone help? This should be a standard feature of CubeCart surely and would be great if it was in the admin panel.

Thank you, Wayne

That functionality was never in core CubeCart. This was a mod, and as such this is the wrong forum as this forum is for core product support only. You need to post in CubeCartForums.org, the home of third-party products and services... where there is a solution for you.

That functionality was never in core CubeCart. This was a mod, and as such this is the wrong forum as this forum is for core product support only. You need to post in CubeCartForums.org, the home of third-party products and services... where there is a solution for you.

Hi Robsta et al,

thank you for your post.

I have posted in CubeCartForums.org where the moderator moved the post to the General Support (v5), however no one has proposed a solution to that post. Does that mean that a solution exists but I am unable to find it.

Could you tell me where the solution "for you" could be found?

regards

Duncan

It means you posted in the wrong section, as the post states ;) Also as mentioned above, this is the wrong site to request third-party mods. If no-one has replied, there may not be a mod for it. Look in the free or commercial forums for a solution.