some ideas i got hmmm

Guest OskMedia

Guest OskMedia

I was thinking of some new profitable projects i could do for the forth coming year. I have came up with a couple, hence an auction site. I have a very powerful auciton program, on ebay level, and i was thinking to do it and MAKE IT ALL FREE, like putting up listings, and buying. Well i would make my money from if they want bold, category features, homepage features or oismehting like that. Also i would off other services like Feedback Removal (2.95) or w/e.com Seller Protection Program (4.95 month). Also advertising and all that, i could think of other services to offer just a good start. Also my own squaretrade site, like off a w/e.com merchant protection i have many people tp run it the people at interenttradebureau.com. Charge them like 5.95 a month to be verified then integrate it osmehow like server to server backend like Ebay and Squaretrade does. I already have a freel;ancer site done. like cough scriptlance.com theres a high demand for sites liek that good ones and none of them dominate yet so yea. But there are i think my resolutions for new years ot get this done in like 2 weeks but i would like some peoples input on this. I was thinkjng maybe do a feedback rollover cause sellers won't want to start over, so i could transfer the feedback. Well just tell me what you think baout these ideas i think they are good and bascially 70 percent done, let mek now your input is appreciated :rolleyes: .

--------------Josh