Designer clothes store

Guest twisted

I think your header is very drab. Having just your URL as your store name is a waste of space. People already know the address (they're there, aren't they?), so why not utilise the space with somehting at least a little bit eye-catching. Nothing wrong with having your url in your header, as long as its not the only thing there.

Your site name is ukBEST. This would, to me, imply that I am at least going to be looking at a site that matches the name. I wasn't.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but those are my views, and...you did ask. :)

Guest dudestore

I think your header is very drab. Having just your URL as your store name is a waste of space. People already know the address (they're there, aren't they?), so why not utilise the space with somehting at least a little bit eye-catching.

I kinda agree with Twisted on this. Why not try to create an header logo with something about clothing than just using the word "UKBEST.NET".

All others look good.

Guest OskMedia

ok starter design , TRY using photoshop or my favorite GIMP to make some nice images trsut me its easy, find of nice tables borders tha you like from another site and don't steal but put your idea in and make osmehting like it, thats what i do and my stores end up comin out well, most of the time :) , i would try to put a little more time in the gfxx arena if i was you, -----Josh

but if ur tryan mak it pro, keep it simnple look at otehr websites to look for ideas

Thanks for the feedback, to be honest i just threw the top logo together and i agree with you on the url at the top. I only had a day to throw it all together because i had worldpay testing to set up my account.

Will spend some time on the graphics and see what i can come up with.

Thanks for the honesty.