Content in the Body of the page overlaps! Plz Help

Guest mhsilver

Guest mhsilver
Hey guys,

On my site the content in the middle of the page displays properly when you are on full screen, but if you were to reduce the size of the window the content in the page starts to overlap the right hand-side vertical menu. Can you please help me with this? I believe some code has to be written to basically create a "break or invisible wall" that the content cant overlap. 

Thanks!

In your Hot Sellers area, you have a fixed width table (within the overall table) at 756 pixels.

The overall table can shrink its width until it can't because of some content within that won't let it.

You can set the width of this table to 100% and it will compress further, until it can't anymore because of the contents within that table.

Guest mhsilver

screenshot2.jpg

This is what i was referring to. I believe some code has to be written or edited to solve this.

I rather the user scroll left and right when the window is smaller to view all the contents then have it overlap like above.

thx

Guest mhsilver

you should just be able to go onto madjackdiesel.com and see what im talking about when you re-size your browser window. the screenshot above was just for a reference.

Guest mhsilver

sry guys, Idk the issue, but from the sounds of it only i can see the screenshot/image that i posted -_-

Anyways if you go to my website, madjackdiesel.com and re-size you browser window you will see the overlaping issue of the content of the homepage(for example). It does that on most if not all pgs.

Guest mhsilver

I was told by someone to create a 3 column table for the left menu, center content and right menu. Can some guide me as to how to code this in cubecart?