Product Options and stock levels - how?

ploughguy

I am evaluating 5.2.0 as an upgrade for 4.3.4 with Estelle's SLPO option.

I am not abnormally dumb, but I cannot figure out how this works.

This is what I have done:

In Product Options, I have created a couple of option groups (Colour with attributes Black, White, Grey and Size with attributes A4, A5, A6, A7.)

In Products, I have created a product and assigned the members of both groups to the product.  Now I have three colour and four size attributes assigned under the Options tab.

The Status column has a green tick for each row, and the Options Matrix column has a red cross for each row.  The Options Matrix is not mentioned in the documentation under the Help link.  I have not been able to find anything else about it, but I do not necessarily know all the hidey-holes where this sort of stuff is kept.

I have tried various things with the Options Matrix checkboxes, (click all and save, click one from each group and save) in the hope of seeing a hint of what to do next, but I am stumped.

Any hints?  A stream of frustrated abuse followed by a link to some documentation is entirely acceptable.

As an alternative, I tried creating an option set that contain all 7 options and assigned them to a different product.  I am assuming this is a shorthand method for assigning a bunch of attributes from different groups as a collection, potentially to a large number of products.  

This caused a display aberation on the options page shown in the attachment. (Neither uploader is working...)  The Options Matrix column displays a red X for the first attribute in a group, then the type information for the remaining items in the group. The remaining columns in these rows are slid one space to the left, so the Negative checkbox is in the Type column.

It is possible that I am doing entirely inappropriate things here, but the program should be fixed to reject the operation or display it correctly.

I would like for you to verify that you have the latest build. If you open the zip file, you should see folder dates of 1/23/2013-11:25am. If not, please re-download the package and overwrite the existing files. But I will guess you have the latest build as you didn't complain of error messages about missing database tables.

Devellion has never given much effort to creating a "Store Administrator's Manual". (Nor a SDK either.)

The tables are getting sorted.

"This is what I have done:"

First paragraph: Good. Colors and Size

Second paragraph: In the -Product Options- table, enable Status for all rows, and enable Options Matrix for all rows. Then Save & Reload. On page refresh, the Options Matrix table should show. Each row is a unique possible combination.

If you disable a Status, Color:Red for example, Save & Reload, then you won't see a combination in the Options Matrix that would include Color:Red. Nor will the customer see it listed as an available option.

If you disable a Options Matrix, Color:Red for example, Save & Reload, then you won't see a combination in the Options Matrix that would include Color:Red. But the customer will see it listed as an available option. You just won't have any specific control over that color of the item. (Instead of Color for this example, think of an option that doesn't require specific control, like a Three-Year Extended Warranty: Yes/No.)

(Save & Reload is supposed to bring you back to the Options tab, but apparently it isn't working - for me, anyway.)

In the Options Matrix, the Use Stock Level column will have CubeCart allow, or not allow, a purchase if the stock level for that combination of options is insufficient.

Additionally, stock levels are managed when said items are purchased, with the order overview listing the specific product codes, UPC code, etc.

So, you can have 20 red-medium units and 2 blue-large units in stock.

You can also state in the product's General tab how many sum-total units you have, but my understanding of the code is that CubeCart will determine stock levels based on the Options Matrix first, and if there is no matrix, then the over-all stock level.

Enable Use Stock Level for a row and enter 2 as the stock level. As a customer, attempt to add a quantity of three using the options of that row and see what happens.

I just tried it and was able to add a quantity of three items of an option combo that only has two in stock. So...

On the product's General tab, enable Use Stock Level. Now try to buy a quantity of three. You will see:

"Sorry, you can't buy more than we have. We have automatically reduced your quantity to the maximum available."

I'm sure you will have more questions.

Guest neilchampion

I have the same problem, although only one set of options (size for a standard design t-shirt).

I've tried to follow your instructions, but when i try to enable the Options Matrix and save, it still has a red cross against each item.

Any tips as to why this would be?

There are two tables:

1. Product Options, which has Status and Options Matric columns (among others), and if at least one Product Options row has a green check in Options Matrix, there will be

2. Options Matrix, which has Use Stock Level and Stock Level columns (among others).

You said, "When I try to enable the Options Matrix and save, it still has a red cross against each item."

In which of the above two tables are there red crosses?

Based on what you said, let's review:

In the left hand navigation pane (let's call that pane the 'nav-stack') click on Product Options to get to that admin screen, then Option Groups tab, where you create the Size option. The Option Attributes tab where you create the Small, Medium, Large, XL, and XXL attributes.

Click the nav-stack Products to get to that admin screen, then bring up an item to edit. General tab, "Use Stock Level" as a green check (just because). Options tab,  Product Options table, add all the options. If any row has a red cross for Status, click on the red cross until it turns into a green check. If any row has Options Matrix as a red cross, click on it until it turns into a green check. Click "Save & Reload". Return to the Options tab. The Product Options table should still have all green checks and as many rows as there were attributes added to it (Type column).

The Options Matrix table should now show. Provided there are green checks in both the Status and Options Matrix columns of the Product Options table for any attribute row, there should be a row for that attribute in the Options Matrix table (specifically, there should be a row for each attribute combination among the options: small-red, small-blue, large-red, large-blue, etc).

For any attribute you need to track stock for, in the Use Stock Level column, click the red cross until it changes into a green check. Put a number in the Stock Level column. Click Save & Reload. Return to the Options tab.

The Product Options table should still have all green checks and still as many rows as there were attributes added to it (Type column). The Options Matrix table should still have the green checks in the Use Stock Level and values in the Stock Level columns that you made earlier.

Are you saying that in one or both of the tables, one or more rows will not retain the green checks and will have reverted back to a red cross?

Thanks for your help, bsmither.

I deleted my installation, removed the database tables then re-downloaded and re-installed.

Initially, not much happened and it still looked broken.  I assigned an option set first (for colour and size as above) and the Product Options table display was still out of whack so there is a bug with the assignment of option sets.

I deleted the option set and assigned the attributes of the two groups independently.  I still did not get an options matrix, after some unremembered mucking about, I went back to the options tab and there it was - an options matrix.  And very nice it is too.  I now have a product with two options with two attributes - size(A4,A5) and colour(Black,White) and the options matrix has four rows.   I have assigned a stock level of 20 to each combination.

This all looks very nice, but we need to get it knocked into shape.  As it is, it is only half ready for prime time.

Problem 1:

The bug with the use of option sets (a very useful thing which I had coded for V4 myself) should be easy to fix.

But there is some strange behaviour about availability of stock and this looks ugly.  I consider this to be another bug, or perhaps an incomplete development.

Problem 2:

If I enable "Use Stock Level" for all rows of the matrix, I would expect the product's General tab stock control field (and the Product List report) to display 4 x 20 = 80, but it is still zero.  Furthermore, the product in the store shows as out of stock, even though there is stock of each item.  

It looks like there is some kind of dodgy denormalized data storage going on here - where the master product has a stock level which is independent of the options matrix stock levels and the store owner has to keep them in synch some how.

To do it properly, the General tab stock level should be the sum of the matrix values when an options matrix is defined.  In my case, at least, for a product with stock control on product options, there is no version of the product that is not in the matrix.  The product must have some value of colour and size, and therefore it has a stock level that should be in this table.  There is no concept of a colourless or slzeless rendition of the product, and if there was then I would create "colourless" and "sizeless" as option attributes.  This means that there is no scope for the overall product stock to differ from the sum of the option matrix values.

The general product stock should be a virtual field that is the sum of the option matrix values if an option matrix is defined, otherwise it is the product table value.  This virtual field value should display in the product overview list and the product General stock level fields.  

As it stands, the storekeeper has to add up the matrix values externally, then put this number into the General tab, and repeat this every time the product is restocked.  Sounds like one of those nightmares where things fall apart just slightly faster that you can put them back together...

Cubecart is still using ISAM files which means it is still non-transactional (and hence non-relational.)  Having duplicated data values is asking for inconsistencies in the event of a crash or program error, since the database (if you can call it that) has no means of doing transactional rollback.

It would be useful to have a data preening utility that checks that all the redundant values (e.g. the duplicated data in ORDER_SUMMARY and ORDER_INVENTORY tables, the duplicate stock levels across the matrix and the product data) are still consistent.

Guest ballesdegolf.fr

Hi ploughguy

I am glad that you have highlighted so clearly this problem.. you have the same issue that is preventing us from moving to CC5 at the moment.

I am also surprised (you may have noticed it too) that product options for which the stock option level is set to zero or left blank are being displayed to the customer, only for them to subsequently discover that they are unavailable upon attempting to add to basket - a very frustrating experience for them! The customer should only be presented with possible (in stock) choices for a product.

I don't have you level of knowledge so don't really understand why this has been so imperfectly implemented in CC5 - we used Estelle mod for CC3 which managed all of what you and I are expecting without any problems at all. I can see that stock options are going to be part of the much awaited, and hopefully soon to be released, 5.2.1 - fingers crossed that these issues will be addressed as I currently have a solution using javascript look-up but it will cost me about £100 to implement. Needless to say I feel that this should be part of the core code - I have tried on several occasions to post on the bug tracker but it is impossible to sign up for in my experience so I am unable to - maybe someone can help with that too?!

Here's hoping,

Jim

Guest neilchampion

This is as far as I can get - when I click the red cross to add them to Options Matrix and click Save & Reload, then go back to Options, it's back as a red cross.

Any ideas?

If any row has a red cross for Status, click on the red cross until it turns into a green check. If any row has Options Matrix as a red cross, click on it until it turns into a green check. Click "Save & Reload".

Guest ballesdegolf.fr
I'm using the latest version (5.2.0).

Using the demo store above I select a product from the product list, then click on options (top menu). I add options using the drop down list (and then clicking the green + button to confirm any weight/price affect. Having confirmed the options I turn the red crosses under Options Matrix to green ticks by clicking on them and then click save and reload. Click on options tab again (on the top menu of the product page) and then turn the red crosses to green ticks under Use Stick Levels, add stock levels etc and then sane and reload again. That should do it. - can you retry using this methodology?

Jim

Guest neilchampion

I just tried deleting my option group and set them up again, but it still won't allow me to turn those Options Matrix red crosses to ticks, and therefore won't even display the options matrix box below.

Guest ballesdegolf.fr
I just tried deleting my option group and set them up again, but it still won't allow me to turn those Options Matrix red crosses to ticks, and therefore won't even display the options matrix box below.

Can you try logging into the publicly available demo store using the link above and the login: admin and the password: password and see whether you can make the required changes on that clean install?

Jim

Guest ballesdegolf.fr
Yes it works fine on the demo site.  Wonder what could be wrong on my own setup then?

Anyone got any ideas?

I am not technically able to help you there - I suggest that you might try doing a clean install if that is not too disruptive as it may well be a corrupt instal that you running. Maybe someone can help explain how to do this without losing any data that you have already added to your store. I would also suggest that you update you signature to give details of you setup (see post here) to help then to better understand the problem. bsmithers is very often here and has always been very helpful and has a detailed understanding of CC5 in my experience.

Best of luck,

Jim

Guest ballesdegolf.fr
Hi ploughguy

I am glad that you have highlighted so clearly this problem.. you have the same issue that is preventing us from moving to CC5 at the moment.

I am also surprised (you may have noticed it too) that product options for which the stock option level is set to zero or left blank are being displayed to the customer, only for them to subsequently discover that they are unavailable upon attempting to add to basket - a very frustrating experience for them! The customer should only be presented with possible (in stock) choices for a product.

I don't have you level of knowledge so don't really understand why this has been so imperfectly implemented in CC5 - we used Estelle mod for CC3 which managed all of what you and I are expecting without any problems at all. I can see that stock options are going to be part of the much awaited, and hopefully soon to be released, 5.2.1 - fingers crossed that these issues will be addressed as I currently have a solution using javascript look-up but it will cost me about £100 to implement. Needless to say I feel that this should be part of the core code - I have tried on several occasions to post on the bug tracker but it is impossible to sign up for in my experience so I am unable to - maybe someone can help with that too?!

Here's hoping,

Jim

Ploughguy

I have just been testing this again whilst trying to help neilchampion and noticed that the stores 'global' stock showing on the product page for the customer shows the stock level for whichever stock option has the highest stock available (this can be turned off in store settings in theory, but doesn't actually work */* )

Once you have stock levels for each option, the product appears to be in stock - even if you set stock level for the parent product to zero. Don't know whether this helps you in any way - but I am sure that it worked this way too in Estelles Mod (the stock options stock levels override the stock level of the parent product, at least in CC3 which is more only experience of it) but the her mod you did get a 'virtual field' showing the total stock of all options.

This figure didn't really ever mean much to us as we used options as a way of creating discounts for multiple purchases of the same product/option combo as there wasn't an option to create Quantity Discounts which were specific to a product option - something which you can't do in CC5 either from what I can see. The result was a 'total stock' figure which included a value of 1 - even when the 1 related to a quantity (option) of 5 :rolly:. As I said in my above post the most important thing for us is that out of stock options should not be displayed in the drop downs to the customer, as its just annoying and puts customers off.

I hope that some of this info is of help to you!

Jim

Neilchamp,

Try disabling stock management in the product's General tab.

I know I had to muck around before I got it working.

This is a complicated area because it is grafted on rather than designed in from the start.

I use Estelle's SLPO too, and it worked very well but it was somewhat simpler.  I believe this will be a better solution when it is finished.

Our job is to assist with the development by:

1. Finding and documenting each problem
  2. Finding a repeatable way of demonstrating the problem
  3. Documenting the demonstration of the problem
  4. Lobbying to get it fixed.

It is very difficult for a software developer to test his own stuff.  Developers tend to test the bits that caused the most trouble and assume that everything worked well.  Also, when under pressure, they tend to underdesign, hoping that they will work it out as they go along.  This results in nearly-working solutions that pass simple test cases.

This particular problem is aggravated by the absence of documentation.  It is quite possible that there are procedures where it does work perfectly, but we do not know what they are.  We have to guess how to use it, so we might be doing the right actions in an unexpected order.

Russ

Guest neilchampion

Neilchamp,

Thanks for the idea, but it doesn't work :)

NeilChamp,

Are you using an option set to assign the options?  This definitely does not work.  You must assign the options using the "product options" frame rather than the "options set" frame.

Russ.

No I actually don't quite get what an option set is, so steered clear of them.

Guest ballesdegolf.fr
Neilchamp,

Hi again ploughguy - actually disabling Use Stock Level in the product tabs just makes the product act like there is no stock control at all - I suspect that neilchamps problem may be related to his instal or some other local issue as he had no problem with the demo store running the same version of CC5.

One of the features that I liked with Estelle's version was how it worked with Quick Edit Options allowing for fast cloning of Option Sets and values from one product to another - I'd like to believe that this will be AS good as her Mod was....better would be very good indeed.

The issues that I have discovered testing the demo store are, in no particular order:

• Store front displays options/options combos which are either never available (stock field left blank) or out of stock (zero)
  • The 'show stock levels' option in store settings is a shambles it displays stocks levels of the highest stocked option rather than a total of all options.
  • If there are 500 in stock (parent product) but options are used, despite having stock levels disabled in the matrix, the product shows as out of stock.
  • In fact even if you don't enable the matrix at all it still behaves in the same way ^^
  • If you allow customers to settle pending orders from their Account>Order History then the cart doesn't check to see if the option in still in stock before allowing the customer to continue to pay for the order. Even clicking on update basket fails to alert the basket to the presence of out of stock options in the basket. It is only if you update quantity that does it declines as the item is OOS.
  • You can specify that a price difference for an option may be negative, but not the weight.
  • You can not choose either 'price difference' or 'new base price' for options which means that, in stores which don't dynamically change the display price upon option selection, your customer has to do the math.
  • I haven't yet been able to test whether stock level warnings work with product option stock levels - ?

As far as documenting and lobbying is concerned I have tried x times to create a login for the mantis bug tracker - it is simply impossible in my experience, I have tried different emails, different browsers, different email clients.... I never receive the confirmation mail so I can't log in. I have tweeted @cubecart and PM'd Al Brookbanks on the subject but never received a reply on this subject. If you have any observations which I haven't listed please add them here as I suspect that this will be a problem for at least a few CC5 users.

Thanks

Jim

Jim,

Estelle's mod filled a functionality gap, but it was not a definitive solution.

CubeCart should be aiming to implement a perfectly correct solution rather than acceptable hack, which is what Estelle's mod was.  She want to create an acceptable workaround for missing functionality, and for $25, it was excellent.

I think part of the problem is that there are functional dependencies that are not immediately obvious.  I would like to broaden this debate to create a spec that documents the minimal reasonable functionality for product options.  This will give the CC developers something to work towards that is more appropriate than a souped up version of Estelle's mod.

We need some definitions:

"Mandatory" means that we must have a value for this option to create an order.  It may or may not mean that the customer is forced to make a choice.  We can, for example, preselect a value that suits as and allow them to change it.  In other circumstances, we may find it prudent to force the customer to make a conscious decision.

"Finite availability" means that we need to have a physical product with the selected properties to be able to sell it.  This means that this option is subject to stock control.

"A Product Option" when referring to something we are selling (vs a product option in cube cart) is something we can choose to add or not, such as a foxtail for the radio aerial.  It will often be another product.

"A Product Attribute" is a property of the product that must be selected by the user, such as colour.  If you are going to buy an RPG from my website, then you have to choose the colour - Khaki (because it is traditional), Camo (because it has street cred until your mother gets one) of hot pink (so you can find it if you drop it in the desert.)  Since an RPG with no colour is probably invisible and therefore useless (how would you know you had received it?), we cannot sell the product unless you select the colour.  An acceptable value here is "don't care" but we don't stock them.

Note that these definitions may be inconsistently applied below.  I have tried, but as the wife often points out, I am very fallible.

Next, lets look at the properties of options themselves:

• Options may be optional or they may be mandatory
  • Options may have finite availability or they may not

Explosion for a bike store:

• Optional option with finite availability - handlebar streamers. 
  • Mandatory option with finite availability - frame colour.  This is not an option, really.  It is a product attribute, and one of the possible attribute values must be selected before I can sell the bike.
  • Optional option with infinite availability - e.g. emailed link to online bike maintenance app - iPad, Android, or None.  If the customer misses this then it does not cost either of us any actual money, and the customer can get a link from our web site later, so this is a convenience feature for the customer that causes no pain if they miss it.
  • Mandatory option with infinite availability - warranty extension.  It is important to the customer and to the vendor that a conscious decision is made about this.  The vendor wants the customer to buy it because it is money for nothing, probably, and the customer will kick themselves (and hate the vendor) if the bike starts to rust 13 months after they buy it and they did not consciously decline the option for extra cover.  Option should default to "undecided" and the customer is forced to select an option value.

Optional option with finite availability

1. I can sell you a bike with or without streamers.  
  2. If I am out of stock, then I don't offer them, or I put them on backorder and send them later so I need stock tracking on these.  AFAIK there is no backorder management in CC, so not offering them when out of stock is the simplest policy.
  3. In this case, the streamer is actually a separate product that I am using options to up-sell
  4. There should be an option to associate a material number and a quantity with this option (e.g. 2 x "Streamer Mk III: Handlebar, for the use of").  
  5. It should appear on the invoice as an option with a price premium (i.e. 1 x Bike  - with streamers)
  6. It should appear in the sales records as the sale of the two separate underlying products (the bike, the streamers) rather than as a "bike with streamers"
  7. Orders that take this option should decrement the streamers product stock level.
  8. Streamers may, themselves, have product options such as colours.
  9. The product option drop-down for the streamers should offer an option explosion where appropriate (e.g. red solid colour, red glitter effect, red  metallic, blue solid colour...)
  10. I believe this option type is essentially useless if the option is not linked to the underlying "streamers" product in this way.

Mandatory option with finite availability (product attributes)

• This is the "SLPO" case - the "option" actually specifies a product property such as colour, of which we have a limited choice and limited availability.
  • We have at least three selection options here
  •  - the option can have mandatory selection (where the initial value of the list box is "Please choose a colour"and the customer must make a conscious decision)
  •  - the option can have fixed pre-selection (where we preset the field to a preferred value for reasons that generally benefit the vendor in some way)
  •  - the option can have ordered pre-selection (where we preset the field to the value with a particular property e.g. the cheapest/most expensive option.)
  •  - - I modified my 4.3 store to preset "Colour" to the value that has the most stock - which generally means if they don't care about colour, they get an orange one because that is the least popular colour.  It selects the stock levels from the option matrix for all values in descending order, then discards anything less than one.  I added a big red bar across the top of the product page in the store that says "Be sure to select your colour" so they cannot complain if they miss it.   You can see it at atoma.com.au.  This has been a huge help for reducing choice depletion.  I think a lot of people look at the option selection, see "Orange" and think "Yeah, why not."
  • Product attributes generally need to be fully qualified (i.e. we must specify all possible values)- I cannot see a situation where we would have stock control on some mandatory attribute values and not others. Of course, this is a failing of my imagination, probably - perhaps someone can find an example.
  • If product attributes must be fully qualified, then the product stock level is exactly the sum of the option matrix stock levels and it should be computed from there every time.  The Product table stock value should never be used.  In particular, CC should not try to maintain the product record aggregate total at all in this case.
  • The product summary should display the total of the option matrix stock levels as a link that takes us to the product's "Options" tab.

Optional option with infinite availability

• It is an optional option which means we don't care if the customer does or does not make a decision.
  • I can only imagine this being used when there is no financial benefit or risk to either party.
  •  - because if there is money to be made, why would you default it to "No thanks"?
  •  - but defaulting it to "Yes Please ($100)" is just going to alienate the customers
  •  - so if there is money involved, they need to make a conscious decision - i.e. mandatory with no default.
  • We should be able to select the default option value based on something other than alphabetical order.

Mandatory option with infinite availability

• This is typically used for virtual products that we charge for - such as the warranty extension on the bike.
  • We definitely need to be able to force a decision by displaying "Please choose your warranty option" to force a choice.
  • There may be cases where we want to select a default value (but then it is not really "mandatory", so probably not.)

Next steps - refine this then do a function match to CC 520.

NeilChamp,

Nice list.  I am now reaching into the bottom desk drawer for the emergency bourbon, which lives beside the revolver.

I am ramping up my CC5 mod skills so I can start to implement my own mods.  However, I do not feel a burning urge to upgrade at the moment - this stuff is not even close to working properly.

Next question - does one stick with 5.2.0 and put some time into fixing all this, assuming that CC is not going to do the whole job, or wait to see what happens next?

I need to get some cornflakes to put this bourbon on.

R

Guest ballesdegolf.fr
Next question - does one stick with 5.2.0 and put some time into fixing all this, assuming that CC is not going to do the whole job, or wait to see what happens next?

There have been suggestions, here and elsewhere, that Devillion are rushing out 5.2.1 as a fix for issues related to stock options and coupons + bugs and that this could be available within the next few days. I shall not be holding my breath for a perfect solution just yet - a professional whose opinion I respect recently described the current method of stock and options in CC5 in pretty unflattering terms! Maybe this is why none of us can sign up for the Bug Tracker.......

I'd really like this to work out well (and quickly) - I have been running CC based stores for 6 years and would like to continue, but product options (and, as you rightly point out, what we used to call Product Accessories (yes another Estelle Mod)) are central to the project and so I can't progress until this is resolved.

It would be nice to know that someone from the development team has at least read this thread, as up until now there has been no answer or acknowledgement on this, my tweets, my PMs or anything else and with the Bug Tracker inaccessible there are no other avenues open to us.

Thanks for the encouraging words, Ballesdegolf.  I will keep an ear to the tracks to listen for the oncoming update.

I agree with your respected pro - it needs some work, but not a great deal.  Recognition of options vs attributes (and the addition of stock control for products that are options) would go a long way to making it acceptable.  In fact, if it did that then it _would_ be acceptable.  Provided the list of tiny buglets above were addressed and a few paragraphs of "How To Use It" appeared in the Help.

We are not talking about SAP here - expectations have to be moderated based on what a small team can pull off for the money that they are charging.

So - fix the bugs, resolve the product total vs option matrix total conflict and allow stock depletion by optional options.  That would make me happy.

As for gift certificates, I gave up on them when I realised that CC treats them as a discount voucher with a different name.  That has all kinds of evil tax implications - a gift certificate is technically a deposit, not a discount.  I have not checked if this has been fixed in 520.

Anyhoo, I am going to murder a goat so I can examine its entrails for sign of a patch.

R

• 3 weeks later...

...if it's not too late , or even relevant, I too am testing with a view to upgrade and currently use Estelle's product options mod.in CC V4.3.8

Whilist I'm using demo store, and through a series of clicking, I have been able to generate the matrix to enable adding (entering) stock buy eg: size. But cannot document as I'm not sure how I did it.

However, when the I'm looking at the live store front, the option to immediately purchase a certain size is not available. Its not until you click "add to basket" that you are prompted with the error message" The following errors were detected: Please select required options before adding to your basket." and ONLY then does the drop down list show offering the size options....

which is not very clean or professional looking imho