Trade Customers with Credit Terms

rockyrobin

Hi

Looking for some advice from you guys. Hope you can help.

I have a group of customers who have credit terms arranged with us.

Is there a way that I can allow these customers to place orders via the site, that will skip a payment gateway.

We essentially just want them to be able to place orders on the website, and we worry about payment at a later stage.

Hopefully someone can help me,

Thanks in advance 

Guest Teaboy2

Hi

Looking for some advice from you guys. Hope you can help.

I have a group of customers who have credit terms arranged with us.

Is there a way that I can allow these customers to place orders via the site, that will skip a payment gateway.

We essentially just want them to be able to place orders on the website, and we worry about payment at a later stage.

Hopefully someone can help me,

Thanks in advance 

If you have put your Trade Customers in to a group, then one work around would be to use the "Print Order Form" payment gateway. Simply edit it to make it clear it is for trade customers only and any non customer will be required to send payment to you along with a copy of the order form prior to any goods being dispatched to them.

Its not ideal, but it's workable til they come up with a Trade Account option where credit limits can be individually applied.