Order Confirmation Emails

rockyrobin

Hi All

I'm having two issues with my order confirmation emails.

1)When i originally set the store up I set my personal email address for admin emails. It has since been changed to the correct company email address , however I am still receiving order confirmations to my private email address as well as the company one. Can someone advise how i remove my personal email address from the Cubecart system.

2)Order confirmations to admin are not pulling through the product codes. Is there a way to ensure the product codes are included on the admin emails.

Thanks

Please check your profile in the Adminstrators screen. Your email address will be there, as it should be, but there is also a setting that flags this profile as one to receive order processing emails.

Edit the email template to include {$DATA.product_code}. (If you need assistance on how to make this edit, we will be glad to list the steps.)

• 3 weeks later...

The image suggests that there are five items in this order, but the details about them are not getting "resolved".

This is the HTML for the portion of the email that lists the table header and the products:

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td>
                <strong>Item</strong></td>
            <td>
                <strong>Quantity</strong></td>
            <td>
                <strong>Cost</strong></td>
        </tr>
        <!--{foreach from=$PRODUCTS item=product}-->
        <tr>
            <td>
                {$product.name} ({$product.product_code})<br />
                {$product.product_options}</td>
            <td>
                {$product.quantity}</td>
            <td>
                {$product.price}</td>
        </tr>
        <!--{/foreach}-->

After {$product.name}, I have added ({$product.product_code}).

When editing an email template using the rich text editor (RTE), it is easy to clobber the {foreach} statement. For reasons I do not yet understand (probably because the RTE is strict about not allowing stuff to appear between </tr> and the next <tr> tags), it is necessary to wrap HTML comment tags around the {foreach} and {/foreach} tags. As such, the RTE won't show them. So it is wise to understand what goes into an HTML email and make sure nothing got messed up. You do that using the RTE's "View Source" mode.