5.1 to 5.2 Upgrade Problems

Guest Nivrag

Guest Nivrag

When I upgrade from 5.1 to 5.2 on the store (not manually), it will lag for a bit and give me an internal 500 error. It doesn't give me a percentage update or show a progress bar. After the "update" I would go to server info and see that it went from 5.1 to 5.2. The problem is that I don't know if everything was done correctly because of the 500 error. 

Oh yeah, I don't remember if it is because of the update or not (probably not since I did a roll back) but for some reason my category navigation links don't work. The links when you hover over them say nivrag.com/store/whatevercategory and I click on them but it says the store is offline. Admins are supposed to view the store (I am logged in to the admin cp) even if the store is offline. The weird thing is if I type the complete url manually http://www.nivrag.com/store/category it works perfectly fine. 

I've noticed that if you're using admins only login then you must access the control panel and store via the same url. So if you goto mystore.com/admin.php and login then you must goto mystore.com to access the store. Going to www.mystore.com won't work presumably because the cookie isn't set for that domain.

Accessing the store by clicking on the storefront link in the top right of the control panel should work every time though.

Guest Nivrag

That wasn't my problem but I fixed it by going to the categories options in the admin cp, clicking each one, and just saving the seo part again. I don't know what that did but I hope it rewrote it. lol Thanks anyway. 

Does anyone have my upgrade problem though?