Worldpay Gateway Important Changes coming up

sailing123

Hello,

I hope one of you will be able to assist as I assume I will not be the only one in this situation. I use Cubecart 4.4.2 and worldpay as gateway. I received an email regarding important changes taking place with Worldpay which will be affecting the back end of the website and possibly the connection with Worldpay.

I do not take any payment transactions on my site. All are redirected on Worldpay platform which then automatically sends a payment update to Cubecart which triggers payment acknowledgement email and all. I contacted Worldpay who told me that I needed to check with Cubecart.

The email reads as (I replaced all the wordlpay addresses as XXXX being unsure whether this type of information should be released in the public domain):

"Please read the below information carefully and where appropriate, make the necessary changes by 30 April 2013 to continue to connect to our Payment Service.

Failure to make these changes could mean that you are unable to process payments through WorldPay.

What changes do I need to make?

• If your system receives automatic updates from WorldPay when shoppers make payments on your website or by telephone and you choose to restrict domain names, please ensure that you are using the following domain names:

XXXXXX

• If you use IP addresses instead of domain names to submit http, XML or Remote Administration requests to WorldPay, please change your connection to use domain-name-based URLs instead.

If you use HTML form posts:

Test environment:
    XXXX

Production environment:
    XXXXX

• If you use XML requests:

Test environment:
    XXXX

Production environment:
    XXXX

If you use Remote Administration:

Test environment:
    XXXX

Production environment:
    XXXX

If your website or internet connection is restricted, you will need to speak to your technical contacts that control your Domain Name Service (DNS). Please check that they are aware of the above information, refresh the DNS cache and confirm that references to rbsworldpay.com and wp3.rbsworldpay.com are replaced with worldpay.com."

Now I understand that all v3 and V4 are not technically supported any longer but surely for changes as critically as this, Cubecart people should be able to provide some feedback as to how to address this change. Failure to do so could result into payment failure !

I submitted a ticket to Cubecart but no reply yet.

Thank you in advance for anyone who could assist.

Sandrine