Resolved - Sort Order - is it possible to change the "Date Added&#

vidmarc

I've just added a whole load of products to our site, and we'd like to sort order to show our latest DVD releases first. However, because I didn't add them to the site ion their release order they are all mixed up. Is it possible to change the sort order? 

Would this "date" be the date that you added them to your inventory, or the date the studio released the item to the retail marketplace?

By "added a whole load of products", would that be by CubeCart's CSV import, a direct to database import (via phpMyAdmin, for example), or individually with Product Add/Edit?

And to which list of items do you want sorted: Latest Products or View Category?

You might want to peruse this:

http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=17580

The date we released the titles is what I'm referring to.Each DVD was added individually by me. Latest Products and View Category I'd like sorted with the most recent releases listed first.

The mod you linked to looks like something that was a standard part of Zen Cart which we just ditched, but thanks, it looks like it will do the trick. ;)