Mobile Skin Customization

Does anyone know if this is possible with the mobile skin?

I know you can select a color, but can a specific color be used so as to match the regular site? It's very strange to have a site with specific colors then only have a few colors to choose from for the skin, none of which match the actual site, you know. Anyone know if this is possible?

Then, is it possible to replace the CC logo with another logo (also to match the regular website)?

Those are the only two things I want to do with the mobile skin, but I have no idea how to do so, the mobile skin files aren't just available in directories like the regular skins are.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

The substyles of the mobile skin are named red, green, and blue. There are substyles for the images and css. You can load all the images into a graphics editor and adjust the colors, and load the css into a text editor and adjust the colors.

CubeCart will use its logo as a default favicon.ico until you put your own favicon.ico in the CubeCart directory. CubeCart will also use whatever it is that you see until you upload your own logo through the admin screens for this skin.

The mobile skin folder layout is identical to the kurouto skin folder layout. Could you elaborate on what you see as being not available?

• 2 months later...

bsmither, could you look at the second portion (well, the first one as well, if you could) that I just posted. I have listed specific information about the mobile skin issue. I have fixed everything BUT the logo on the mobile skin, then am having some template "your logo" & signature image problems.It seems I'm so close, yet so far away. If I could get this site done & debugged by Monday it would be sooooo great! Any help would be appreciated, you have been so great in helping me so far. It seems no one else ever replies to my posts for some reason.

The new post is at:

http://forums.cubecart.com/topic/47454-cannot-get-rid-of-pesky-my-logo-image-in-e-mail-templates-plz-help/

Thank you!