How to edit the letters "log or register"

Man_

Hello,

Fisrt off, sorry my post post had to be a question, but I am trying to build a theme and need to edit the

"log or register" words from the {SEESION} tag but to no avail so far, where are these easter eggs hidden? In plain sight or in the depths of the sea?

Members, can you help me while I continue to persevere?

Thank you.

Welcome Man_! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In the admin screens, click Languages, then click on the edit icon of the language you wish to modify.

Select the "Common" group, then the list of key phrases will appear. The word "or" is in this group.

Select the "Account" group. The words "Log In" and "Register" are in this group.

The changes are saved in the database. Should you upgrade Cubecart and the language files are overwritten, these changes will persist becasue they are in the database.

Hello BSmither!

Your instuctions was flawless buddy!.

After, I thought, what if I ommit {SESSION} and instead, add a normal link and link it to the log in and register page.

"<a href="h.tt.p://localhost:8080/cubey/index.php?_a=login">Log In<a/>"

It worked, but would this create a future problem down the line? though I suspesct not, I feel I have more control to style.

Cheers mate.

EDIT: Okay, I see the problem that would cause, after the user enter his credentials and log in, there is no welcome message returned, so I have to use {SESSION}, good for me to try and have errors.

You could do that. But what happens when you move it off of localhost?

Also, {$SESSION} is replaced with the contents of the rendered file box.session.php. And box.session.php changes what shows in this area depending.