Resolved - problem with shipping

Guest stefanb

Guest stefanb

Hello,

Someone can help me  :closedeyes:

i want to get rid of the bold text shown at the screenshot from my store.

The store is written in dutch but the text i want to remove( or translate into dutch) is in english

roblemverzend.jpg

Guest stefanb

Go to the Admin/Languages section, click on your language file, and near the bottom of the Edit Phrases drop down list you will find the plugin module language files for your Shipping Module that can be adjusted.

Thanks for responding...

I tried that a million times...but the bold text : Free Shipping , By Weight and By Price don't disappear

There have been a few times when I could not get the phrase edit way to work for me. I ended up making the edit directly in the language file. That means the next time there is an upgrade to CC it has to be edited again.

Try editing the modules/shipping/your shipping plugin/language/module.definitions.xml AFTER you backup the current file. I'm assuming you don't offer your customers the option of changing languages on the front end. If you do, this way would not work. 

The module.definitions.xml file contains phrases used in the admin's name-of-module control panel.

Try any of these:

* In the module's control panel, for the Name field, try entering the phrase you want (unless what you now have is that which is showing in the parentheses after the price).

* In the config.xml file for the module, change the <name> phrase (within the CDATA[] block).

• 1 year later...