Strange URL's From Main Menu and in Google Results

bigpedro

This is a strange one that I can't get my head around.  Am running CC 5.15 and it was all cool at the beginning.  HOwever orders have dried up.  Looking at google search results and some of URL's are listed as

ww.worthaglance.com/etc

wwww.worthaglance.com/etc

That is odd enough.  However if you visit the site and click a shop category it gets even more strange.  For example:

This is the URL in my browser for the watches category:  

http://www.worthaglance.comnworthaglance.comnww.worthaglance.com/watches.html

Any ideas on what the problem is and why it has happened?!?!?

Any advice appreciated!!

P

"I get this strange url using Chrome."

From where?

Basically.  From the main menu if you clicked a category the address in the top bar would read 

www.worthaglance.comnworthaglance.comnww.worthaglance.com/watches.html]/www.worthaglance.comnworthaglance.comnww.worthaglance.com/watches.html

However, today I've checked and it's back to normal and how it should be?  This is weirding me out a bit now.  I can't be going mad as Dirty Butter saw it too!!

On clicking the store url YOU provided - the page loads just fine, but this odd squished together with repeats url shows in the browser address bar AND as the canonical url in the source code. It shows for me on Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

BUT, if I use www.worthaglance.com/watches.html as the URL - I get the same page without all the gobbledygook in the url. I also get the correct url for Watches IF I use YOUR messed up url, but click on the Homepage (then shows the correct url) and THEN click on Watches.

Where are you getting the weird url from?