My new store

Guest twisted

Guest twisted

I have just finished installing a new design on my new store which I am rather pleased with.

There are a number of small layout changes incorporated, and I have a couple of mods added, but will be adding lots more before sending it live (mainly in the admin).

There are a lot of links that point to pages that do not exist yet, but the design is finished and thats what I'm posting for. (and yes, I will be offering true wholesale pricing!)

Lots more products to add, only categories with prods right now are gargoyles, maidens, mermaids and the greeks.

Welcome any comments.

Myth and Fantasy Figures

(PS I know about the prob of it not adding a prod to cart from the categories page. I'm working on it.)

:P

Indeed, it is a lovely looking site. I would spend a bit more time working on those gray buttons/links at the top of your page though. They seem a bit too big. And gray. If you ask me... The gray would probably be fine if they were a bit smaller.

And just one thing I would advise you fix on your cart before you go live:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?showtopic=3066

Better?

Your buttons look much better now. And the fit in the top block you have set out for them too (whereas before, they extened below the bottom line of that block).

Guest twisted

whereas before, they extened below the bottom line of that block).

Actually...they were supposed to. I designed it that way. But I agree, it looks better inside the top block.

Got some more prods and some more mods added. Tis gonna be a long road to haul to get everything the way i want it though.

Tis gonna be a long road to haul to get everything the way i want it though.

I know all about that. I've been working on mine now for over 3 months and I'm still not ready! It's getting pretty close now though. My store front is pretty much finished, I think, but I'm still working a lot on my customized admin section. Can't go live yet though, because the admin section is required for me re-sellers...