Resolved - Redirect PayPal cancel page to a specific URL

WalstonNet

Does anyone happen to know when you're going through the payment process (PayPal Standard using CC) & you get to the PayPal page where you can either login to your PapPal account, select you don't have one & pay with a credit card, or click the link under those that says, "Cancel and return to vendor [Arns Wood Shop]", if you select that option what it does is takes you back to the same page that redirects you to PayPal & it just becomes a never ending loop. It use to be that in PayPal you could specify a thank you & cancel page to redirect customers to, but I just got off the phone with PayPal & they said that you can only do that if you're using PayPal buttons, not the gateway, unless the cart has an option for that (which I can't find, there is nothing in the gateway settings for that). What I want it to do is of they click that cancel link, for it to redirect to http://www.arnswoodshop.com/index.php?_a=document&doc_id=24. Does anyone have any idea how to do that? PayPal said it would have to be done at the server, but I have no idea how to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Here's what I found in the file /modules/gateway/PayPal/gateway.class.php, near line 75:

'cancel_return' => $GLOBALS['storeURL'].'/index.php?_a=gateway',

Try changing that to:

'cancel_return' => $GLOBALS['storeURL'].'/index.php?_a=document&doc_id=24',

I do not know what the next statement should be, if it has any effect.