Download Problem

Mec4D

After waiting for months I still have no answer for my problem , 

1. Under ADMIN There is no more visible Download Link under the Order Overview none Date of expiration as it was in CC 4.

2. After previews update from 4 to 5 all download links can't be reset anymore and does not show up in the Download section of the customer no matter expired or not, there are blank pages from orders made with CC 4 , what left are only the Order History that is in tact .

3. When I create custom Order for my customer , The download link is not send vis e-mail or show under Download Section , the Order show up in the Order History but not under Download section and there is not way to find out what is the download link for this digital order , this is CC5 problem since I never had any problems before with Cube Cart 

what is sent to the customer is only Invoice notification but not download link 

thank you for your time 

I updated today to the last CC version and still it does not fixed my problem I have for months now

• 1 year later...

I had the same issue... but i DUG around here with a BIG SHOVEL and found the fix in the filemanager.class fix.... COOL!!

I wish a Dug around sooner, that dang bug drove me mental for 2 days, then again i was never quite right.. lol

Now it gives good links to buyers for digital downloads and all is well in the World once again.