Internet Explorer 10 compatibility mode

burgensteen

I just tested it with my Fusion skin, and I'm getting stuck with a "you must choose a shipping choice" even though the choice is highlighted. It will not let me get past that point of checkout. Is that similar to what you're seeing? No problem with adding to basket, though. All seemed to be working correctly on our Kurouto skin store. Both are 5.2.2.

• 4 weeks later...

IT has worked at times. It seems to have a mind of it's own. I just tried it with and without compatibility mode and it worked both signed in and out. However, I know Support is working on my site right now because I am having other checkout problems. I keep getting an error message that there are no shipping methods available when that was working before. They have had me reinstall CubeCart, delte all my customers and orders from the data base, and a few other 'tries" to get it working, but I am stuck at this point.

You can see what I am talking about here: http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=18149

OUCH! I read through that post on the forum, and I'm truly sorry you're having so many issues. If anyone can help you here, it will be Bsmither for sure. And hopefully Support will figure it out. The last bug report Bsmither created may well be concerning your problem, so if you haven't already, you should register for the Bug Report site.