Product Image Disappear

Man_

Someone with the knowledge to help you will need more information.

How did you upload them - via FTP or from within CC? What type and size image are they? What version are you using? Is this a clean install or upgrade - from what? Did the images ever show? Do they show in Admin/File Manager/Images? Are your images in folders? There's probably more you need to tell, so please create your signature. Directions are in MY signature.

The image have shown for some time now, they was uploaded via cubecart, image size was about 356x336, it was CC 5.2.2 FRESH. They don't show in admin. I downloaded a CSV of the products and in the image field, it was all blank nothing.

===============Overview==============

Inventory Data Customers 3 Products 475 Orders   Technical Details Script Version 5.2.2 PHP Version 5.2.17 MySQL Version 50532 Image folder size 166.5 MB Download folder size 0 Bytes Max. Upload filesize 10M Browser user-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0 Server Software Apache

I do have access, on my home pc, but  I a not at home ATM. Erm, on I view the product and click on the image tab, I right click and view image and it shows that the images is coming from the cache, should that be?..maybe.

s.com/images/cache/Laatubigs_Perfumes_and_cosmetics_002.270.JPG