Cubecart V4 product inventory issue

Poodles

I don't know if anyone else has had any issues of this nature ....

I have sort of been away from cubecart for a while, but have version 4.3.1 and when I last added product, everything was fine.

I have tried to add new product and physically cant add descriptions to product. The listing title, codes, options and everything else is editable on the screen, but when I go to type descriptions ... no cursor and it's almost like my keyboard is inactive.

I have tried editing a live listing also, and although on the live site the description is there, in the editor there appears to be no description of the product.

All of the rest of admin seems to be working and also the site is still live ...

Any suggestions as to what the issue could be ? .. it seems like maybe the description editor is not functioning as if something is missing. Any help greatly accepted and thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Ok .. I found the answer for anyone else with the same issues and I hope this helps.

Seems that it has to do with Internet Explorer .. I changed browsers and now everything is working fine in another browser.

So much for technical advancement eh ? :(