Customers can't login

Atechstl

Using I believe 5.2.2.  No changes lately however customers can't login.  When a client tries to login they get nothing.  It's like the page refreshes.  You can reset the password all day long.  No one can login.  

I submitted a ticket but they sent me a screenshot showing the admin panel works fine.  This is a high traffic store.  

Any ideas? 

New User account isn't possible.  When I click the register button the page refreshes.  There is no confirmation that account was created.  I can see the account on the admin side however it isn't possible to login with the new account.  

I checked CubeCart_customer in the database.  All passwords are listed as well as a salt value.  

Issue still exists.  

Tried Clearing the Cache and then found errors in the event logs.  

Table './b****_store/CubeCart_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Table 'b******_store.CubeCart_code_snippet' doesn't exist

I can't find these tables in the database.  

A sessions table having crashed will present itself as an inability to login (maintain a continuity across page requests). You should also have difficulty with logging in to admin.

'./b****_store/CubeCart_sessions'

The slashes have me concerned. And the period where it is located.

'b******_store.CubeCart_code_snippet'

This table, being missing, is because of an incomplete upgrade process into version 5.2.0.