Tier Pricing

MoonShadows

Thanks, Brian.

I was thinking of that, but that means the customer would have to put the coupon code in at checkout. I guess I could insert the coupon limits (say $100, $200, $300) and the codes right into the checkout page for the customer to copy....or, do the coupon codes appear some place once they are created?

Do you have any experience with Noodleman's Price Tiers (Discount)? (Am I allowed to mention 3rd party mods here?)

Jim

"Do the coupon codes appear some place once they are created?"

The admin must create the code. Then you publish or somehow disseminate the code to wherever and whoever you want to have it.

"Do you have any experience with Noodleman's Price Tiers (Discount)? (Am I allowed to mention 3rd party mods here?)"

I don't. And, as I understand it, as of a few days ago, you can now mention third-party resources in these forums.

Just as a follow up...I purchased Noodleman's Price Tiers Mod. Since it will automatically calculate discounts, I think it will work better for me than having the customer insert a Discount Code at checkout. The mod was easy to install, and I was able to easily modify the html for my purposes.

Jim