box.basket.php

vit320

just modifyed this script to fit into my table..but when i click add product, tha table that is around basket script become a recursive table like attached image. I see the part of script...

{foreach from=$CONTENTS item=item}
    <li>
      <span class="price">{$item.total}</span>
      <a href="{$item.link}" title="{$item.name}">{$item.quantity} &times; {$item.name_abbrev}</a>
    </li>
    {/foreach}

but i ask this content is inside a <td> why it do this effect?

look photo and try on www.pcutile.it to add some product to see recursive table...:-(

i want obtain only a table that contain box.basket.php

N.B: after adding several product and see recursive table..(it's a sample name ok?) if press F5 it update correctly why?

I looked at the Source Code when I had several boxes, but I don't know if this means anything or not. The first <td> row in this section was in red in FireFox.

<tr>
<td rowspan="1" colspan="2" width="14" height="96" style="background-image:url(http://www.pcutile.it/images/08SHOP_02_5x4_2x1.jpg)"</td>
<td rowspan="1" colspan="1" width="152" height="96" style="background-color:#00b9e8;">
	<div id="basket_summary">
  <h3>Il tuo carrello.</h3>
    <p style="text-align: center;">Il Carrello è vuoto.</p>
  </div>
</td>
<td rowspan="1" colspan="1" width="15" height="96"  style="background-image:url(http://www.pcutile.it/images/08SHOP_02_5x4_2x3.jpg)"></td>
</tr>

PS: To set code sections off so they are easier to read - use the <> on the Editor ribbon at the top of each post. To set off quotes, there is a comment bubble.

Item: Mailing List table, row 2, column 2, unclosed <td> tag.

Item: Shopping Basket table, row 2, column 1, unclosed <td> tag.

The reason for this effect is because CubeCart returns the entirety of the box.basket.php template -- but, the javascript ajax call will place that content in the <div id="basket_summary"> -- which is only part of the box.basket.php template.

In the file, box.basket.php, find:

<table width="181" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">

Make it:

<table id="basket_summary" width="181" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">

Find:

<div id="basket_summary">

Make it:

<div>

Edit: That may not work. Let me check the javascript.

For me, with the javascript at 'div#basket_summary', the ajax returned content -- a complete table -- was put inside the <div id="basket_summary">, which is nested inside the table.

So, I got what your posted image looked like. A complete table nested inside a table. A second "add to Basket" and I got another complete table, nested inside the table that is already nested inside a table.

Now, after the first edits to box.basket.php, there is 'table#basket_summary'. The javascript, when it does not find 'div#basket_summary', abandons the ajax request and has the browser make a regular POST page request. You might notice that the basket "Vedi Carrello" does not shake anymore?