A question for cubecart lovers.

vit320

nobody want that each box present in cart can be deactivate/activated inside admin panel?

At this time i know that if i remove for example $CATEGORIES, i can remove list of categoris from template but when i want reinsert this feature i must modify source template!

I will prefer a sort of admin for each box in template like active/ non active inside admin panel, and if possibile i will want an association with box and page, that is i want categories are showed in some page and in other not!

is it possible?

Because CubeCart has 99% human-readable code, a programmer can make CubeCart do anything you want.

So, yes, it is possible.

A good place to request this feature is with a sales ticket to cubecart.com, and also make a request at www.cubecartforums.org to get a third-party developer interested in making such a mod.

yes another example is prestashop and ok i can modify source, but my question is about this!

I don't want modify source code to obtain this result, i think that seeing price of cubecart, i want (if team make them) this features as cubecart embedded!

No ticket! hovewer i ask to me if there are other users that want this features :-)

how we can say in my country : i launch a rock!