Upgraded to 5.2.4 and now get an error when trying to print

micso

I have upgraded to 5.2.4 now if I try and print an order I get this error message

A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again.

If someone could tell me what permissions to alter.

Regards

(I think) CubeCart will try to save a file to the /files/ folder. This is a very temporary file.

The /files/ folder requires the same permissions as the /images/cache/ folder (755, or in some cases, 775). (On a Windows server, it is much more complicated but usually not a problem.)

The name of the file that gets saved into the /files/ folder is of this pattern:

print.hash-of-characters.php

I don't find the phrase "A file permissions error has occurred." in CubeCart's language file. This error must be coming from outside of CubeCart. Is this the complete error message?

If it is, then it is not PHP issuing the error.

It must be coming from a server operating system security mod/plug-in.

Also contact your hosting provider and verify if the files that get put in this folder, and the folder, belong to the correct "user".

If you are on a server that runs suPHP, you can't flag anything 777, the highest you can go is 755. The nice, lucid error message that you got is not the normal reaction to this problem.

It worked fine before the upgrade and this is the full error message

A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again.

Pity it doesnt say what script.

I have always been able to set 777 I use heart internet and it is PHP 5.3

I bet error mesage

appears on a white page.It is not CubeCart message as 'bsmither' already mentioned but web server one. It is common when a php file has improper permissions set 755 in most of cases. 644 is files common permission.