Error with 5.2.4 - Order management links no longer showing

Lacie

After updating to 5.2.4, the order management links are no longer present in the emails sent to admin by the shop.

In 5.2.2, when an order was placed, an email was sent to the admin containing:

This order can be managed online by following the link below.

Followed by a direct link to the shop with an order. 

On 5.2.4 this no longer happens, it simply states that "This order can be managed online by following the link below."

But there is no link present. You now have to log into the shop and find the order because there is no direct link in the email. 

Any ideas?

Edit: the correct array has been identified.

==================================

The routines that assembles the data for emailing was streamlined in CC523. But there are some loose-ends that need fixed.

In the CC524 file /classes/order.class.php, lines 222, 245, and 255 change just this part:

$order_summary['link']

to

$this->_email_details['link']

$this->_email_details['order_summary']['link']

These three lines are when an email is sent to admin when an order goes to Pending, when an email is sent to the customer when an order goes to Processing, and when an email is sent to admin when an order goes to Processing.

Ideally, the real fix would be in assignOrderDetails() where a new, second argument would hold an array of any additional elements to be merged with the existing $this->_email_details. This would allow for the individual calls to assignOrderDetails() to pass in the appropriate ['link'].

It would be nice to have a hook in getOrderDetails() and assignOrderDetails().

There should be

{$DATA.link}

in the Order Confirmation email.

Mine did not get messed up in the 5.2.4 upgrade.

There is a {$DATA.link} still present in the email template. I haven't changed anything at all, simply upgraded to the new version and the link is no longer present in the emails.

I'm not running any additional skins or plug-ins, CubeCart is absolutely vanilla on my server. I've been running it from v4 and constantly updated if that would make any difference.

The routines that assembles the data for emailing was streamlined in CC523. But there are some loose-ends that need fixed.

In the CC524 file /classes/order.class.php, lines 222, 245, and 255 change just this part:

$order_summary['link']

to

$this->_email_details['link']

These three lines are when an email is sent to admin when an order goes to Pending, when an email is sent to the customer when an order goes to Processing, and when an email is sent to admin when an order goes to Processing.

Could I change these lines back to the original without breaking the store?

"Could I change these lines back to the original without breaking the store?"

As of CC524, you should be able to replace the entire file /classes/order.class.php with the version found in CC522.

Do you anticipate some difficulty with making the edits to the file?