Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

northwalesinks

Our website upgraded to cubecart 5

HI all

We have upgraded our website to cubecart 5. We would like to asked for some input on anything you

think we can improve on it.

One thing we are trying to do is changed where it says "add to basket" to top of page like you have on amazon

We have start from started from cubecart 3. So happy to have forum like this for where you can ask for help

"changed where it says "add to basket" to top of page like you have on amazon"

We can talk about that in the Skin and Template Support section. I would like to try that.

Congrats on getting the store up and running!

Updated

We have been changing the skin colour scheme. 

We have changed colour of our menu system

What does everything think ??

Frankly, I don't like it. You need to find a green that is in the same color family as the two greens at the top, if possible. OR go for a completely different color that complements (intentionally not compliments) the greens you already have.

Also, in poking around I notice you still have the "no products found" wording on your categories when clicked. We find this confusing and went into Languages and changed that phrase to a blank. See DVD and below the icons for subcategories you'll see what I mean.

I just noticed the dark green in your logo. That might be a good place to start to get greens in the same family or complementary choices for all three layout colors. Lookup color wheel to get some ideas.