Customers having trouble adding to basket

bkessler91

After I posted this, I have increased the time of the cookie expiration.  (36000 from 3600) see quote

per--  

/classes/session.class.php, line 36, make sure there is this:

private $_session_timeout = 3600;

Still, if anyone has any input on why customers can not add to basket, or questions I should ask my customers, that would be fantastic.

I frankly rarely get feedback, but I always ask if they are on a laptop, desktop, tablet, or phone and what browser they're using and what version it is. I ask them to try registering first and then add the item to their basket. If it seems appropriate I ask did they change currency or the language.

Can the customer change skins? If so, that could be the culprit.

You say it's only been the last few days - have YOU changed any files? Added new products, etc??

Well I've been getting more and more the past few days.  I have always received a few, then ask them to call an order in.

I just think people are having problems and not calling, give up, try again, then buckle down and call.

Customers can not change skins, currency nor language.

I add new products every week.  I have over 2,200 products and always expanding.  I have not modified a file for sometime.

The suggestions of what to ask hopefully will allow me to gather more information.

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with a certain browser/version, ect.