Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jomagalo

Contact form does not work properly after upgrading CubeCart

Emails sent from the contact form arrive incomplete. Send all information except the body of the email. Note this anomaly after upgrading CC while. I am currently testing the 5.2.5 updated from an earlier version and I get the same error. It's strange because if I do a clean install of CC everything works correctly.

regards

Yes ... Its true, it does not work properly the contact form send not the body of the email.

What can we do?

Please, have a look at the next capture image ... there is something wrong and unable to revert or change from the admin:
I found that there is a line highlighted from Control Panel/Settings/Languages/English (US)/ Contact

But is not only in that language ... is in ALL languages.

contact-form-ERROR.png

Hi, thanks bsmither and everybody :)

Yes just now I edit and it works that way

%s (%s) wrote to %s: --------------- %s --------------- This email is sent

it WORKS ...and i'm happy for that

However I still have the problem with captcha cause it not appears in the contact form ... (same I read it happend to Ben224 in that conversation you indicate to me.

Can I get some help with captcha too? 

Thanks a lot and

greetings from Barcelona, Spain  ;)

This conversation:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

starting with post#8.

At some point in the past, did you edit the phrase? Or any phrase in that group?

Yes, sorry, not in the past .. just today:

I manually edit just the "tltle content" field but revert again and then appear the green highlighted line in "email content" field.

I'd be tempted to say to disable the recaptcha as it is very difficult to decipher, it has been circumvented by spammers and is a huge barrier to sales. There are no decent free alternatives available that we have found. Saying this it should work so please do send a technical support ticket with FTP access if you want us to take a look.