Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jomagalo

Error log in database.class.php and gui.class.php

File: [database.class.php] Line: [576] "SELECT COUNT(*) AS Count FROM ``CubeCart_inventory` AS `I` LEFT JOIN `CubeCart_option_matrix` AS `M` on `I`.`product_id` = `M`.`product_id`` WHERE use_stock_level = 1 AND (((I.stock_warning > 0 AND M.stock_level <= I.stock_warning) OR (I.stock_warning <= 0 AND M.stock_level <= 0)) OR ((I.stock_warning > 0 AND I.stock_level <= I.stock_warning) OR (I.stock_warning <= 0 AND I.stock_level <= 0)));" - Incorrect table name ''

File: [gui.class.php] Line: [1044] "SELECT `product_id`,`description`,`name`, `price`-`sale_price` AS `saving` FROM `CubeCart_inventory` WHERE `price` > `sale_price` AND `sale_price` > 0 AND `status` = '1' LIMIT " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Too many errors in the error log the advanced menu.

Cubecart version 5.2.5

For the error in the GUI class, go to admin, Store Settings, Features tab, and enter a number in the Number of sale items to display.

For the error in the database class, Devellion added a call to the Database->count() function which, as it is written, is not compatible with table JOINs. For now, there is no real problem -- you may ignore this. Or, try:

In the file /classes/db/database.class.php, near line 576, comment the line:

// $this->_found_rows = $this->count($table,$columns, $where);