New site I am Working on..

Guest OskMedia

if she wished to have it keep it but change other things make YOUR own table images, easy stuff i don't likethe 100% wudth i would think 740 would do the job, -----Josh

Feeling a little bubbley :)

I think I would keep the table categories background white - to take away from drawing towards the bubble background so much.

Just a thought.

-The Commish

Guest OskMedia

i meant the images around each table, as for the small ebay its coming good its going to be more like a small sell.com don't expect to be like ebay, don;t need that much and im also doing somehting else, interent security , i actually feel twisted that you might use this service some day, -------------Josh

i meant the images around each table, as for the small ebay its coming good its going to be more like a small sell.com don't expect to be like ebay, don;t need that much and im also doing somehting else, interent security , i actually feel twisted that you might use this service some day, -------------Josh

Your a kid FULL of ideas, arent you?

Guest OskMedia

it amazes me you use the word kid as you are younger than me :) second IDEAS is what makes the world go around if know one had ideas wherewould we be, i actually follow up on my ideas that i think will benefit so yes i am full of ideas, --------Josh