Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jomagalo

Error log in cart.class.php

File: [cart.class.php] Line: [1021] "SELECT COUNT(*) AS Count FROM `CubeCart_saved_cart` ;" - Table 'admin_cubecart.CubeCart_saved_cart' doesn't exist

File: [cart.class.php] Line: [462] "DELETE FROM `CubeCart_saved_cart` ;" - Table 'admin_cubecart.CubeCart_saved_cart' doesn't exist

File: [cart.class.php] Line: [443] "SELECT * FROM `CubeCart_saved_cart` ;" - Table 'admin_cubecart.CubeCart_saved_cart' doesn't exist

Any solution to prevent these errors appear?

regards

Yes. There are two things you need to do:

1. In admin, on the CC525 Dashboard, you may notice an advisory that your code is at CC525, but your database is at an earlier version. That advisory should be showing as the table CC_saved_cart was added to the database schema a number of versions ago. If that advisory does not appear, then you are not running CC525.

2. You may have renamed or deleted the setup folder. If so, name it back to setup or FTP the setup folder back to your site. Then go to:

www.yourstore.com/setup/index.php and choose to upgrade. No edits to the code will take place, but if files/folders need to be moved or renamed, that will happen. Also, and most importantly, the database schema and a few spots of content will be updated to the CC525 version.

Also, you don't say when these errors were logged. They could be very old.

The version is CC525. Errors are recorded during the checkout process.

Looking directly into the database I see that the table is called store_CubeCart_saved_cart so that does not match the query to the table that is making the application

Fixed. I've renamed the table CubeCart_saved_cart. No because that upgrade and change the name of the table

Table 'admin_cubecart.CubeCart_saved_cart'

The admin_cubecart part is the name of the database. store_CubeCart_saved_cart would be the table prefix. So, there must be some problem with the code that makes calls to the Database class. SELECT and DELETE are common queries made by the class and as such, the class has code to automatically add the database table prefix. Otherwise, there would be serious trouble and CubeCart wouldn't function at all.

That said, are you aware of any third-party application or plugin that is being used by CubeCart?

Of the three sample statements in your original post, are these the only three? Or are there thousands?

If there are many error messages, then look in the file /includes/global.inc.php, and check to see if there is the 'store_' value in the $glob['dbprefix'] variable. (Assuming all the other tables have the same - or none - prefix.)

I have only those entries in the log file. And I resolved by renaming the table to its original name.

The global.inc.php file is correct. The value 'store_' does not appear that file

It is possible that some plugin I have changed the name of the table. Otherwise I do not understand .