Authorize.net AIM blank page after upgrade CC4 to CC5

travister

After an upgrade from CC4 to latest CC5.2.5 the Authorize.net AIM payment gateway module stopped working on the site and in the backend.  It is currently enabled.

In the site admin if you click to EDIT the Authorize.Net AIM module (in Payment Gateways) it loads a blank page.

During checkout on the site it also loads a blank page when hitting the payment gateway module.

This TOPIC may have been the solution but the links are now dead: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I am unable to update that modules settings in the admin side of the store.

The Authrize.NET AIM module on the admin side of my store when you click to edit settings only loads a blank page.  Page source is blank.. no error.. etc..

So, I checked the original upgrade files for CC5.2.5 and the Authorize.NET AIM module does not look to be included any longer. 

CC5.2.5 only appears to have /module/gateway/Authorize folder and not /module/gateway/Authorize_AIM folder that CC4 had.

So, I'm guessing that CubeCart discontinued the Authorize_AIM gateway in CC5 > and my Authorize_AIM folder is left over from my CC4 installation.

So, I am going to attempt to configure the Authorize.Net module with my AIM settings and will report if that works.

(This is for the Authorize.NET AIM module - not the Authorize.Net module.)

Well that explains the problem. The upgrade instructions gives a list of files and folders that need to be deleted before uploading the v5 files. Your store is trying to load an incompatible module from an older version. Please delete your /modules folder on the server entirely and upload the v5 /modules.

Once that had been done I think the module will need to be reconfigured then all will be fine.