Resolved - Login and Register

Ben224

Hello fellow Cubecarters,

I am developing a new skin based on Crosshatch 5.2.5 and have the following adjustment to make:

For Login and Register I would like to assign an icon (graphic) for each.

Once logged in...

For Logout and Your Account I would like to assign an icon (graphic) for each.

So 4 different graphics for each of the 4 above actions.

I have box.session.php flagged up as the likely file to implement  the changes, I have my icons ready and waiting on the server. I have assigned a .class to my CSS which goes something like this:

.btnLogin

background: url("../images/login.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);

But I haven't been able to successfully implement the modification. Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance.

According to similar effects in the Kurouto skin, you need to know where your CSS file that has these rules is located. If it's in /styles/ then you need to go up one directory. If it is in /styles/sub-style/, then you need to go up two directories: background: url("../../images/login.png").

If what you posted above is accurate, then you have not used the correct CSS rule syntax (no braces). Try:

.btnLogin {

background: url("../images/login.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);

}

Finally, since the CSS file is a web page resource, there is no caching of it by CubeCart. But your browser certainly may. (Firefox with the Web Developer toolbar can disable the browser's cache.)