*RESOLVED* Fresh Install of 5.2.6 cant save store settings

eerlewein

Staff Note: This issue was caused by a clashing .htaccess file from wordpress and not a bug in the 5.2.6 release. 

Hey guys,

I just uploaded the files to the server and finished the setup. Setup completed and I got both links to the front and back end of the store. 

However, when I started changing the store information and hit the save button I got a redirect to a page that said: Nothing found for Shop with a URL: http://www.mountaineer.us/shop/admin.php?_g=settings

Store front end works fine. 

http://mountaineer.us/shop/index.php

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

It could be server security software blocking the page load. I don't know if there is a log somewhere that can be looked at? The error message doesn't look familiar to me and its not generated by CubeCart so your hosting company may be able to point you in the right direction. 

Server Error Log:

[Thu Jan 23 05:15:58 2014] [error] [client 212.184.196.154] File does not exist: /home/enterp18/public_html/shop/favicon.ico
[Thu Jan 23 05:06:54 2014] [error] [client 212.184.196.154] File does not exist: /home/enterp18/public_html/shop/favicon.ico
[Thu Jan 23 05:04:08 2014] [error] [client 80.229.221.249] File does not exist: /home/enterp18/public_html/shop/favicon.ico

CC - Admin Error log and System Error log are clean. 

I just did an update on the shop from version 5.2.5 to 5.2.6 and got same problem cant access the admin side anymore i got this error right after the update screen:

"Fatal error: The file /home/gietvco/domains/gie-tv.com/public_html/controllers/ioncube/5.4.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0"

Regards, Mike.

Try replacing the 5.4,php file with a new one from the current version. 

Also login through php my admin and see if you can repair your CubeCart DB - repair or optimize. Might fix the fatal error. 

I have had a few glitches here and there but they were all taken care of easily. This is the third time I am installing this for a client and the first time I cant get past the issue :/

First i have to set the backup back as the whole store isnt working now it only views home, nothing works and is giving the same error if i press anything in the menu's or anything else.

"Fatal error: The file /home/gietvco/domains/gie-tv.com/public_html/controllers/ioncube/5.4.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0"

Ok ill wait for solution, before i go test anything.

Thanks

Thanks that worked Shopside and adminside work now.

But now it is saying in the admin side that its not uptodate but that im working with 5.2.6

Can i do that update now without getting in trouble again?

And thanks for the fast help :)

Regards

If you login to the admin side of your store and to the "Advanced" >> "Maintenance" section. Click "Query Database" then enter the following in the text area and click "Submit":

INSERT INTO  `CubeCart_history` (`id` ,`version` ,`time`) VALUES (NULL ,  '5.2.7', UNIX_TIMESTAMP());

and i pressed it because i thought maybe its only the wrong icon but nothing happens it stil says:

Upgrade to new version

store isnt uptodate but ur working with 5.2.6

----------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrade naar nieuwste versie

WAARSCHUWING: Uw winkel is niet up-to-date, vs beschikbaar is, maar u werkt met v5.2.6

Zorg ervoor dat u een werkende back-up van zowel uw winkel database en bestanden te maken voordat u een upgrade naar de nieuwste versie. Zodra dit gedaan is klik dan op de onderstaande link om te upgraden naar de nieuwste versie.

New Install Progress:

Deleted old DB

Created new DB under new name. 

Created new user and added to DB

Added Permissions to new user/DB

Start install:

Compatibility Check
5.2.17PHP 5.2.3+
5.1.68MySQL 4.1+
InstalledGD Image Library
InstalledcURL
InstalledIonCube PHP Loader

File Permissions
Writablebackup/
Writablecache/
Writablecache/skin/
Writablefiles/
Writableimages/
Writableimages/cache/
Writableimages/logos/
Writableimages/source/
Writableincludes/
Writableincludes/extra/
Writablelanguage/

Installation Complete
Your store has been successfully installed. You should log in your Admin Control Panel, and configure your store, and add products.

Store Name: Grace Brothers

Same error. Issue unchanged.