Option Matrix not showing - V5.2.4

Martin Lines

A "group" of options -- let's call them "a range of values that define a property" -- can be Size, Color, Scent, Length, etc. For Size, the range of values might be Small, Medium, Large.

A "set" of options -- let's call them "an aggregation of properties" --  is a convenience that assigns a number of properties to a specific name. For example, items in a "Big-n-Tall" category may use a set of options and values that include only large and long. So a set is created containing only Size:Large and Length:Long. Then, assigning this "large and long" set to an appropriate product becomes (mostly) a one-step process.

As an experiment, delete (dis-associate) the Tie Rod Options set from this product. Then, add these options back using the Add New Option drop-down selector. Again, this is based on the premise that the Options Matrix isn't picking up options assigned from a set.

I have deleted them and re-added through the New Option dropdown.

During the deletion process I got a pop-up box with the word "undefined" in it.

When I added them no Option Matrix appeared.

I then deleted each individually and a pop-up box with the word "undefined" came up again on each deletion

May we ask if your CC524 was an upgrade from a pre-CC520 version? If so, please verify the existence of the CC_options_matrix table. You can do this in admin, Maintenance, Database tab. Note if the Cubecart_option_matrix table is in the list.