Pictures not showing on website

Thank you everyone who helped with the malware issue.

Now that I can see my store without all the other stuff, I see to be having an issue with uploaded pictures.

This isn't however happening with all pictures uploaded, nor is it happening with the most recent uploads.

The picture is blank, but the thumbnail is there in some cases.

But when you hover over where the picture should be, you can see the picture in the blank spot, and in some cases, you can even click where the picture should be and it will pop up like normal.

Now, sometimes, when the thumbnail is not showing, you get an error message if you click on or hover over where it should be and where the picture should be.

Is there something that I am doing incorrectly?  I have tried uploading the pictures again, resizing them, I have even in some cases retaken the picture.  No luck.

My website is at http://canadamiiniatures.com/store

Catherine

I think CubeCart did mess up on some images: /images/cache/5139_-_Half_Scale_Geranium_-_Red.###.jpg, and a couple of others. The source image for these cached variants looks fine.

I suggest you access the site using FTP and delete the cached variants of problematic images, then let CubeCart rebuild them. I suggest this method instead of clearing out the entire image cache as I don't know how many images you have in your store.