Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jomagalo

Pluggin Bitcoin

As is known to all is becoming more known internet payment currency Bitcoin. They are thinking of incorporating some pluggin as alternative payment mode for this currency in CubeCart?

Potentially. BitCoin gets a lot of mixed press right now. It's highly volatile which is a strong reason not to use it. I love the concept but it needs more stability to become viable. 

I disagree completely. However, serious user would have to decide which it is activated or not.

There are already plugins bitcoin for almost all platforms including magento ecomerce.

They can give any idea how to implement it while provisionally decides whether or not to create a plugin using api bitpay or blockchain? https://blockchain.info/es/api 

Apparently just add 3 or 4 variables car purchase or payment method but not how.

I have been mining Bitcoin and Altcoin for a while now, I think it has great potential but I do feel it will be a while before it is widely used enough for people to start building it into platforms such as this.

It's nice (for me) to see this question arise here now though.

Just  searched and found OKPAY has the option for getting paid in digital currencies, including bitcoin.. they do charge a fees..

at the moment, I am applying... lets see..

Hello everyone, 

I just released a new plugin for taking Bitcoin payments, you can find it here:

https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/payment-gateways/bitcoin-coinbase

It uses the Coinbase API, so it requires the store owner to sign up for Coinbase and create an API key pair. I will include instructions for this shortly. If there are any Coinbase users out there, care to give this a try?

Cheers