[Resolved] - How to eliminate the decimals (cents) on prices?

RinaldiStudio

Hi,

Not sure where to ask this question... Is there a way to eliminate the decimal cents on the prices for the products and shipping? 

For example it current reads "$29.95" and I want it to read "$30" with shipping looking the same, no decimals. $5 instead of $4.95. I tried, but it keeps adding .00 after.

Thanks!

Mike

RSP

ps - just updated to v5.2.8

The question will still remain, how faithful is CubeCart to using it's own setting? That is, will each and every statement dealing with money figures honor the Decimal Places setting found in the admin Currencies table?

And will it properly round, or simply truncate?

Hahaha, just inflection and rhetoric, sorry.

Yes, it worked as I wanted it to. Switching to "0" on the decimal points in the Currencies section created a site wide removal of the decimal as I was seeking for both the product prices and the shipping in the cart. Thanks!

Best,

Mike

RSP

I use Paypal exclusively and I had to go back and physically alter the product and shipping prices to eliminate the old ones with decimals in the Product and Shipping Methods, and then it was seamless non-decimal numbers all the way through checkout and payment processing. The final sale price reads "$36" on the Paypal invoice receipt in my order email account now.

That's exactly what I was after. Thank you.

Best,

Mike

RSP