Can't connect to MySQL server

UncleSam

Howdy,

My cubecart site was on a different server, but I had to transfer the site to my other hosting.

So i copied the files from old server to new an Changed the DNS mapping to the new server.

However Im getting this error now.

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql.XXXXX.net' (113) in /home/SITE/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Fatal error: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql.XXXXX.net' (113) in /home/SITE/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24

Thanks!

CubeCart is on a different server (Server B). Is the database still on the original server (Server A)?

If so, does the database engine on Server A allow outside connections, as from Server B?

If not, then you will need to make a backup of the database on Server A and restore it to Server B.

If you have already copied the database to Server B, then please examine the file /includes/global.inc.php.

This settings file has the values you need to verify that they point to the MySQL database on Server B:

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'my_hosted_database_name';
$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost_or_the_web_address_of_Server_B';