PaymentSense Issues with Secure Certificate

garywhitling

Hi,

Is anyone using PaymentSense?

I am trying to get this working on the latest cubecart version 5.2.8 for my client but have the following error:

============================================================================

ERROR 13326: Couldn't speak to ServerResultURL [https://www.DOMAIN-NAME-REMOVED/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=PaymentSense_Redirect&cart_order_id=140228-120314-3639].
Full Error Details: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

Response object is null

============================================================================

Basically the payment has been taken, But it doesn't return back to the shop to update the order etc

Not returning back to the shop causes these issues
  • No order is place/stored in the cubecart shop system 
  • Stock not reduced as no order stored
  • When customer views their account from within the shop the status shows as pending and offers them to pay!
However, in the merchant part of the PaymentSense admin panel we can see payment has been taken.

​Any suggestions would be appreciated to point me in the right direction.

The link has become malformed:

hllps://www.store.com/index.php/?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=PaymentSense_Redirect&cart_order_id=140228-120314-3639

There is a missing slash that should be where the red slash is, and a rogue slash where the purple slash is.

Would you please verify that the file /modules/gateway/PaymentSense_Redirect/gateway.class.php, line 367, has not been disturbed?

Would you also please verify that, if the PaymentSense merchant's online control panel allows for a ServerResultURL entry to be made at PaymentSense, that it is correct?

Hi,

I checked and all looks ok, 

Regarding the "slashes" I have checked and it looks like i added those issues when i edited the domain name to stop any direct links. (i have replaced with MYSHOP)

=========================================================================

Full Error Details: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

Response object is null

======================================================================

I have just completed a test order with SSL turned off and all was good :-)

It just won't work with SSL certificate turned on?

Any other suggestions?

Got this from my hosting company

=========================================================================================

is automatically redirected to this address:

This is likely to be related to your .htaccess rewrites, rewriting all HTTPS accesses to HTTP. 

=====================================================================

I have checked the .htaccess and can not see anything that is doing that?

Anyone got a suggestion as to why this is happening?

The file /classes/ssl.class.php is responsible for switching the store into and out of SSL mode as appropriate. There is code that checks to make sure that if _g=rm is in the querystring, then there be no attempt to 302 Redirect to HTTP the incoming page request.

Please verify that the file you have on your server is no different than the file as found in an installation package of CC528, especially near lines 147-219.

Please confirm that no other edits to the CubeCart code has been made that may, in any way, affect how _g=rm is processed or how CubeCart determines if switching in or out of SSL is required.

"I have just completed a test order with SSL turned off and all was good. It just won't work with SSL certificate turned on?"

You may try to make a test with CubeCart configured to serve all pages under SSL. CubeCart should not try, at any time, to 302 Redirect to the HTTP protocol.

• 3 months later...

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the delay getting back.

I have tried what you suggested by setting the whole site to SSL.

All pages are under SSL apart from when I go to select the payment option on the gateway page. it reverts to http ?? 

the ssl.class.php looks ok too

Any other suggestions?