Stamps.com batch mode

BigDon

I am really fairly new with CC, but was using/writing web software for several years in a past life.  Now that my wife and I have setup an online store for our crafting supplies business, we have found that stamps.com does not have an "included" plugin means for connecting with CC for downloading the customer's sales information for printing postage.  They DO however, have a means of importing both XML and CSV files as an alternative means of getting the data into their program.

I have not been able to locate a means directly from within CC for exporting that data in the specific format Stamps.com needs, nor as an AFFORDABLE plugin!  For small startups, like ourselves, I believe spending over $400/yr just to get access to the stamps.com interface via a plugin/webspace is outrageous.  We are therefore looking for alternative ways of implementing an interface between the two - we are very satisfied with both and do not wish to change either one but do long for an easier way to work with the two.

Any REASONABLE ideas????