Manual upgrade from 5.2.2 to 5.2.8

Hi,I have a question regarding manual upgrade as I have more mods installed.As far I checked all version update files and folders,is it possible in a fact to skip upgrades following way:

Make all necessary database change using sql files of each version step by step,so from 5.2.2 to 5.2.3, up to last 5.2.8

and than just compare all files between my current 5.2.2 and 5.2.8 and provide changes,remove or add new files ?

So is it possible to skip between versions ?

Thanks for help and advice.David

Yes, it is possible to do an upgrade this way. I have done it myself as I have many, many, many, many, many lines of diagnostic code in CubeCart.

(In fact, I am almost 100% done making it so that all the differences between a stock CC52x and my custom CC52x can be applied to any other CC52y using version control software.)

In addition to the SQL statements that modify the database structure and some of the database contents, there may be PHP scripts that also update contents in a way that a SQL script would be very difficult to do.